Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fasting: Day 12

Today was a simple day. I woke up late, not in the mood to rush in to catch yoga, I wanted to
take things slow, so I skipped the yoga class. We had another lecture by Jeff Novick, the lecture was called Oil to Nuts: The Essential Facts on Fats! This is a sample video from the lecture.

)

The lecture was really interesting by I found it really hard to concentrate well on what Novick was saying, and apparently I wasn't the only one. It was announced after that that we will be having only one lecture per day until the re-feeding since people were having a hard time concentrating on very important lectures. When the lecture was done we started as usual sharing ideas and thoughts about the new lifestyle we were about to adopt, and soon enough the conversation turned into a political one. I stayed a while hoping that the conversation would change, but it kept on going and didn't seem to be changing soon, so without saying a word I decided to retreat back to my room.
The extra time I had today was great, I managed to do a couple of things I have been meaning to do for a while, and a time to just sit back and relax. I did miss my group though. I spent the day writing, sharing, chatting, trying to relax, and watching movies. It was alright.

I can't believe we have gone so far…

12 days of fasting, only 2 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment